Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1. I started reading a book for my MOMS club's new event - a book club. The book is Sarah's Key and I started reading it yesterday. It made me sad - very sad. I'm not sure I can handle it and I feel so broken when I subject myself to things like that. When it comes to kids being in danger or hurt. . . bleh. Maybe it is good as it makes me turn to God VERY heavily, but it is quite uncomfortable.

2. I am having a hard time getting up early enough to get a good work-out in and still not be rushed to get the kids to school afterward. I guess I need to start getting up at 5am again (instead of 5:30 or closer to 6) but that means being disciplined to go to bed sooner which can cut in my personal time and/or our couple time.

3. I am SOOOOO tired of not having time to do the things I WANT to do. I have been in survival mode (from sickness, mine or the family, or traveling, or just a too full schedule) and I am TIRED of it!! I am ready to get back to my regularly scheduled programing and carve out a few minutes for some of the hobbies and projects I want to get to.

To join in the fun of Whiney Wednesday, get the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment