Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankfulness Thursday

. . . with a heart of gratitude . . .

This week I am especially thankful for:
1)  Exercise!!  I'm thankful that I'm able to exercise.  I'm thankful for a place to exercise (even if it is a bit cramped and I occasionally hit my head or kick a wall).  I'm thankful for AWESOME DVDs to work-out with from my favorite fitness guru Cathe Friedrich.  I'm thankful for work-out equipment to assist me in challenging my body.  I'm thankful for my hubby rigging up a mini-theater so I can watch work-out DVDs AND other "entertainment" DVDs at the same time (if I want) so I don't get bored.  And mostly I'm thankful for how exercise makes me feel GOOD all day long.  Thank you God for exercise!!

2)  Air Conditioning.  This does not really even need any explaining.  And ours is not working all that well, but I'm still thankful!!!  I like to challenge myself and try to "offer things up" but being too hot turns me into the meanest, crab ever.

3)  My amazing hubby putting the boys to bed.  We often try to tag-team or tackle them together, but lately Miriam has been fussy or I have been just worn-out from the day and Gordie has been stepping up and wrangling the three boys to bed.  (Which takes a lot these  days as Paul is in the "testing his limits" phase.)  I am soooo grateful for this!

 

"O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures for ever." - Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment