Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rebekah is now 6-years-old




  • Loves riding her bike, going swimming, and dance class.

  • Favorite food: homemade pizza without the sauce (I put olive oil on the crust instead)

  • Dislikes: tomatoes and tomato sauce (go figure)

  • Caught up on: Disney Princesses - Cinderella is her favorite - hence why we are reading "The Glass Slipper" (a Cinderella chapter book) right now.

  • Likes to help take care of her youngest brother, Paul - really enjoys carrying him around (but I'm not so sure he enjoys it as much!)

  • Can be very helpful in the kitchen and cleaning up - when she wants to be!

  • Has an imagination like none other and really enjoys creating adventures with her oldest younger brother, Samuel.

  • Willingly appeases her Momma to make homemade cards, valentines, and other crafts that I think need her touch.

  • Brushes her own teeth very well - and reminds me when we have no done so - as silly thing, but we just went to the dentist and oh how I wish all the kids were like her!!

Such a sweet, fun-loving little lady! I love you Miss Strawberry Princess Rebekah! May God help me form you into a virtuous, kind, and gentle young woman.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! Can't believe she's six!! Can't believe Gemma will be six in 2.5 years. I bet it is really awesome having a helper whose help is more helpful than, say, a 3.5 year olds. ;-D

    I can't complain though, I love my sweet Gemma just the age she is.

    Happy birthday to your big little gal!

    ReplyDelete