Sunday, June 9, 2013

Book Review: Olivia and the Little Way



This book, Olivia and the Little Way, is WONDERFUL!!  I have nothing but praise for it.  Olivia (the main character) is a 5th grader, but my daughter (just completed 2nd grade) just read it and I do not think it was above her at all.  It deals with social interaction and peer pressure - especially at school and in dealing with different types of friends.  It positively shows devotion to the Saints, faith in God, obedience to parents, and everyone's deepest desire to be loved.  Our pediatrician (Dr. Michelle Pope) recommended it and I cannot thank her enough!  This is definitely going to be my "go to" for birthday presents and Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews, younger cousins, and Godchildren.

Oh and there is a sequel, as well, which Rebekah has started, but I have not read yet.  It is called Olivia's Gift.

1 comment:

  1. Mary Elizabeth, I stumbled across your blog and found this! You are so kind. Thank you for your lovely words about my books! God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete