Friday, January 22, 2010

Been a while

I confess this is not much of a post. I have been SOOOOOO busy with everything - I know, everyone says that, but it is still true. In any case, it is 5am now and I have been up since 3 because the babe woke me up. (long story - would not normally wake up so well when they cry out at night but Samuel has been very sick and was worried about him - the ironic part is that he did not wake up, Jacob did!) Anyhow, I have caught up on some things (other than sleep - hah). So enjoy the kids - I sure do.
Jacob getting ready to play in the snow - so cute all bundled up :)


Samuel

The Christmas Crew (our kids with Topeka cousins)
(Samuel, Julianna, Jada, Alyssa, Brooklyn, Rebekah, & Jacob)


Rebekah with her present from Mommy (a princess bible - it is actually a princess photo album that I made photo-size story clips for on my computer - it would be really neat but I did not get it finished so she is getting it in installments - hopefully it will be done before the new baby comes, otherwise. . . )


Rebekah being silly

Jacob playing wtih Noah's dump truck - here just setting up

hillarious

persistent

Samurai training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment