Wednesday, September 22, 2010

State Fair

We had a REALLY good time at the State Fair. Big THANKS to Grandma and Nana for helping wrangle all the kiddos! We were blessed to have my two nieces, Julianna and Brooklyn, with us as well. Notice the absence of men - they were off hunting pigs in Texas.
Group shot at the very beginning (minus me)
L-R back row: Grandma, Nana
middle row: Paul Brooklyn, Rebekah, Julianna
front (stroller): Jacob, Samuel
Julianna and Jacob playing at the splash park

more Julianna and Jacob playing at the splash park

Rebekah playing at the splash park

Rebekah all wet

my niece Julianna on the Sky Lift

Samuel on the Sky Lift

view from the Sky Lift

more view from Sky Lift

fried oreos
surprisingly not that bad, but I probably would not have ordered them on my own
(someone actually gave them to us - bizzare, I know - don't worry, no one died)
Jacob, happily eating pizza (he gets more happy as he gets tired)

more Jacob

Rebekah enjoying the pizza

going home - grumpy faces

Rebekah would not stand with the others or look at the camera

Paul asleep on the ride home

Jacob on the ride home

Samuel & Rebekah totally crashed out - they all slept the whole way home and then for another 40 min or so as I unloaded the car - I finally had to wake Jacob up to bring him inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment