Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1) My baby is not on a sleep schedule really at all and it is REALLY getting on my nerves. He does not nap well or sleep all that well at night and I'm convinced it is because he is not on a schedule. The real kicker is that the schedule he seems to want does not mesh with the kids' school schedules (he likes to nap from 10 to 11:30am - but we get Samuel at 11am Mon-Thurs and he also tries to nap again at 2pm till about 4pm, but we have to get Rebekah at 3pm).

2) Paul is very needy again lately and it is making me weary.

3) Paul has taken to pinching me while nursing. OUCH!! I try to get a blanket in his hands now, as a precaution but if I'm not paying attention - oh my.

Feel free to join in the Whiney Wednesday catharsis by following the directions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment