Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spiritual Reflection

In Conversation With God
I asked for these for Christmas and my birthday (December 27th) and received the first two volumes.  They are AMAZING!!  They have three short reflections for each day (corresponding to the liturgical calendar, for example, today is Saturday in the Third Week in Ordinary time).  The reflections are about two and a half pages (counting each side of the page as one - and keep in mind the book is a smaller size).  I really enjoy them.  They are deep enough to get me thinking, but not too heavy and not too long.  I recommend them for a nice short, but serious spiritual reflection each day.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool.

    I got Magnificat's "Praying With St. Mark's Gospel" this year, and have been enjoying it each day as well. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete