Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I surrender

I just thought I'd share what has been going through my head today as I try to offer up my struggles. . . "I surrender." I've said it a million times. I've probably sang it many more than that. I've used this word for YEARS but suddenly it just means so much more to me and I'm not sure why, but I'm glad. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm still trying to do things my way and do the things I think are important, but I've just tried today to stay a little more focused and every time I have gotten frustrated I pull myself back (mentally) and think, "God, I surrender this. What do you want here?"


So, this is me sharing. How about you? What has been your watch-phrase lately?

1 comment:

  1. Lately I've been reading Open Mind Open Heart about Centering Prayer. My latest thing with me has been "I'm here God"

    ReplyDelete