Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whiney Wednesday


1) I am tired. I am behind enough as it is, but being tired makes even the simplest things difficult - I can't even think straight, let alone have energy to do stuff!

2) My children are beginning behaviors that I knew would come, but I find quite trying and am not sure I have the patience for! To be less vague, Samuel has begun baiting Jacob (through words or gesture - you know how kids can be annoying - not quite touching you but close enough) and then when Jacob gets mad and hits, bites, or cries (because that is how he reacts to being picked on), Samuel comes running to me as if he was just an innocent bystander that the evil Jacob decided to lash-out on. I'm really trying to nip this in the butt, but gosh is overwhelming to focus on when I have six other things going on (as is the life of a stay-home-mom).

3) Did I mention that I am tired yet? Oh and the baby is crying again. Yep, that should be my third whine - needy baby! Need I say more? - hah :)

To participate in Whiney Wednesday (and keep this all in perspective) check out the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment