Thursday, November 29, 2012

What MY BABY wore, or Lots of Pictures of Miriam

My friend, Erika has a fun "link-up" on the subject of "what my baby is wearing today" and I have decided to join in.  Unfortunately I had some photography issues, but I sure tried.

I had to use the flash because there just was not enough light in the room for an un-blurry non-flash photo.  Unfortunately, this was often the result.

Too cool to look up at the camera.

Flash closes eyes AND the look-away.

My toes are SO MUCH more interesting than what you are trying to do here!

Samuel took this one, I was trying to stand her up and smile at her to get her to smile.  It "kind of" worked, but not as well as it normally would.  For some reason she was in a bit of a fussy mood this day!

Another attempt by Samuel.  Mouth open, almost smile, but of course, eyes closed to that blasted flash.
 
And SOMEHOW this one snuck in there amidst the others.  I just found it today when I uploaded the pictures.  It is not exactly perfect, but hooray for smiles and open eyes!
 
Outfit details:
 
Dress: Made by her great great Aunt Rosie, worn by her momma (as a baby of course) and possibly her older sister (can't remember, but it was in the tub of clothes).
 
Pants: hand-me-downs (yes, we need to get her some tights one of these days)

1 comment:

  1. That dress is precious. And those chubby cheeks and smile in the last one!

    ReplyDelete