Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Latest Brilliance

I have this set of shelves on my enclosed back porch.  They are nice, but were not quite big enough to hold what I wanted to put on them, so I took these two old baby gates (that either Paul or Jacob had destroyed - I think it was Jacob - he would just tug on them until the hinges broke - I would not let myself get rid of them because theoretically they still worked as tension gates, although they were really too heavy to be used very effectively that way) and put them on the shelves to extend the space - thus I was able to fit all the skates and helmets on one shelf and all the adult shoes on the bottom one!  Go me, right?  :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Heads up... I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Take some time to check out the information on my blog.

    PS- Christmas card is in the mail and headed your way. :)

    ReplyDelete