Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to Gordie. . . a few days late here

I often post things on facebook that I want to commemorate and remember, but after everyone enjoys them, they go into the great abyss of facebook backlogs.  However, I print a hard copy of my blog (in book form) every year, so I can come back and enjoy the pictures and sentiments later.  Thus, even though the day has passed, I'm posting this here to enjoy these photos for my dear husband whom I love very much.
 Over 30 years ago, last month, the world was blessed with Gordon Schroeder. Somehow (I'm pinning a lot of it on the prayers of his grandmas!) he turned into an amazing man, husband, and father.
Your goofy, joyful spirit is a welcome blessing in my life, Gordie, and I hope to grow to cherish you, in all your quirks, for years to come.
Happy Birthday, Gordie! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment