Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Caught in the act!

So I fell behind in the kitchen (again - big surprise) and ran out of cabinet space temporarily (I just need a bigger kitchen - then this would NEVER happen :) so I had to put my glorious bowl of oranges on the floor in order to cook lunch. As we are finishing our prayer, I notice Paul is not around. Realizing I left the gate to the kitchen open (as I was just going through it a million times to set the table and bring out the food), my heart skips a beat and I go running into the kitchen, thinking he must be at the top of the stairs (just through the kitchen). Good news! He was not at the top of the stairs, but on the floor, sampling the oranges. He made quite the sour face and was not upset at all when I put them back away. Here is the evidence:






2 comments: