Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1. I have been pushing too hard and not getting enough sleep - and it is just getting worse and worse. I am so tired I cannot think straight. EVERYTHING that comes to mind to do seems important (and keeps nagging at me) and I cannot seem to prioritize and do what needs to be done NOW (it was 10am before I finally changed the toddler's diaper - that he wore last night!)

2. Baby. If I had gone to sleep the minute my head hit the pillow and gotten up when my alarm went off I would have gotten 5.5 hours of sleep. As it is, the baby woke up FOUR TIMES in that period. Seriously, FOUR TIMES!?!? He is not a newborn anymore. He can sleep for up to 8 hours (and has before) but of course, last night when I had already stayed up DOING NOTHING because I was so tired and could not think straight, (actually, I would have gone to bed a lot sooner but I was too lazy to put the clean sheets back on the bed, so I was stalling for help from the hubby) the baby had to wake up and be a pain.

3. Girl Scout Cookie stuff. Why does it have to be so complicated? Why can I not keep my receipts and deposit slips together? Why could I not have been more careful about keeping track of additional orders and such? Why did I borrow cash from the envelope and then am unsure if I paid it back? Why can I not get it straight? I think they are going to fire me - too bad I'm a volunteer!

Bleh - what a day!! O God, have mercy on me today.

If you want to join in Whiney Wednesday, click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment