Monday, March 7, 2011

Look at those choppers!!

So, I have been falling behind in the blog world. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed in general, but I don't really expect anything else with Paul not sleeping all that well. I'm exhausted before the day even starts and I cannot keep on top of anything without sleep so. . . the cycle goes on. Fortunately it should only be temporary as SOME DAY Paul will sleep all night and then maybe I can, too! In any case, he has got tons of teeth now. Here are some pics (four on top and two on the bottom) - plus some swollen spots where more will be coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. WHA?!!! He looks so grown up! When did that happen? Ah sleep, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will likely not sleep through the night until I am 50. And that is...okay. At any rate a change in my frame of mind has made it immensely more bearable. But still...

    Tricky babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor guy! Hang in there mom!

    ReplyDelete