Thursday, March 31, 2011

Small Successes

It is easy to get overwhelmed with the "never-completing" to-do list, so I'm taking a minute here to focus on the positive. To join me and/or see what others are up to, check out Faith and Family Life. Now, without further ado. . .

1. I went to daily Mass this morning with my two youngest kiddos.


2. I got all the kids' and my appointments scheduled (as in doctor, dentist, etc) and got the list to my #1 babysitter (my mom :) so she has plenty of advance notice.


3. I am back into the exercise routine after being briefly interrupted for a mini-vacation - and oh, my body is "feeling it."

3 comments:

  1. No. 1 alone is a MAJOR accomplishment. Well, I guess not getting TO Mass but getting through Mass with the tiny ones! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Michelle - TRUE!! You read between the lines here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often say that Mass with my children is more like a 3-ring circus! Congrats on surviving! And yay for getting all those appointments scheduled. I loathe that process.

    ReplyDelete